Sunday, August 05, 2012

Update on Terry Manning Photo

Update on a previous photo I linked to from Terry Manning -- this is Terry's photo of the Son of a Preacher Man recording session. I recently received permission from Terry to post the photo.

http://prorecordingworkshop.lefora.com/2011/11/06/son-of-a-preacher-man/

From Terry's post at the site:

    Here is a pretty poor low-res scan (from neg, not print) of that shot. Soon I will be making many original prints directly from the negatives, but all photo stuff has to wait in the queue of "so much to be done as soon as possible." (I just got a huge box of my negatives from the past back in my possession, after 24 years of being "lost".) In this photo Tom is tracking Son Of A Preacher Man. Bobby Emmons can be seen on organ through the CR window.

Photograph © 2011, Terry Manning.  Used by permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment